Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fighting Back

There's no time like right now to start. I refuse to accept the idea that we are suddenly in bad economic times. I will not spend one second trying to stiff a waitress, or to stop shopping for what my family needs, or to bemoan the fact that the stores seem empty. Ok, maybe we're in a recession. It isn't the frst time, and won't be the last. But the ebb and flow of the economy is just a simple fact of life. I don't want a handout, and I don't think government spending is the answer to any of our problems. We need to work hard, save money, plan ahead, and enjoy each day that we are blessed to have life on this earth. I for one think we spend too much energy worrying about things we can't control while neglecting to focus on those things that really matter: worship of our God, loving others, and serving one another. That's how I plan to fight back!

No comments:

Post a Comment